Nakkertok Alumni Candy Cane Cup 2017
December 16 - December 17
The Nakkertok Alumni Candy Cane Cup is an early season, CPL points race. The idea behind this event is to host a high level race in Eastern Canada in December so that our athletes do not need to travel west and race at altitude in order to test themselves prior to qualifying events that are usually held in early January. The alumni component is that this race is an opportunity for parents of past racers to come together, re-live old times, and meet the club and the new crop of skiers.
This is a LOW-FLUORO Event for ALL CATEGORIES
- one race $20
- two races $35
- Additional costs apply to those who do not have a CCC race license and Quebec residents without a SFQ license
- Registration deadline is 11:59 p.m. on December 13th, on-line registration in advance only
- Registration can be accessed at Zone4 (coming soon)
- Race-day registration is not possible!!
Interval Start (map link coming soon)
ON THE DAY:
- Bib Pick-up: Upstairs in the “blue room” from 7 am to 8 am Saturday and 7 am to 9 am Sunday
- Race courses may change subject to weather conditions
- Special finish line rewards just for finishing the race