Guidelines for Rental of Nakkertok Facilities
Approved November 3, 2008
Cabin Rental Coordinator: François Blain – (819) 827-4684
Mailing Address – 92 rue Crémazie, Cantley, QC, J8V 4G3
This rental policy is effective immediately and applies to all facility rentals for the 2009/2010 season.
General Rental Issues
- Winter rentals are from Nov 15 to April 30
- All facilities will be rented on a first to pay basis. All payments must be made in full to the facilities rental coordinator by cheques made payable to Nakkertok Ski Association to ensure a reservation. Any refunds for cancelled reservations will be subject to a $20 processing fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than a week in advance of the rental date.
- Reservations for rentals to current Nakkertok members will start to be taken at 1PM on the day of the Snow Dance.
- Any Nakkertok organized events can be booked prior to the Snow Dance.
- Any Nakkertok organized event booked after the Snow Dance will be subject to the facility being available.
- Weekend rentals are from 5PM on Friday to 9AM on Monday
- Exclusive Overnight rentals are from 5PM to 9AM
- OWL Cabin can only be rented for exclusive overnight/evening events .
- Upper Cabin at Nakkertok North Oostrumhus can be rented for multiple nights from Monday night to Thursday night only
- Ostrumhus can be rented for exclusive overnight use Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
- Ostrumhus cannot be rented for exclusive use during the day on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Nakkertok South Johansenhus can be rented for exclusive use at any time.
- Main Lodge at Nakkertok South: The Chalet can only be rented for exclusive use during the summer.
Please note that Lower Cabin at Nakkertok North cannot be rented for insurance coverage reasons
- Summer rentals are from May 1 to Nov 14
- All facilities can be booked for exclusive multiple night use during the summer
- Chalet can be booked for exclusive use during the summer
- All non-Nakkertok members are expected to pay the daily trail use fee. in addition to rental fee
- Group rates are available at the discretion of the Nakkertok Board executive
- Non-Nakkertok members can only reserve a facility 30 days in advance
All Facilities except the Chalet:
- $60 per night for exclusive use
- Rental of the Chalet for larger events will be subject to approval by the Nakkertok Board Executive.
All rentals are subject to review and cancellation by the Nakkertok Facilities Director or the Nakkertok Board Executive. Full refunds will be provided if events are cancelled by Nakkertok. Nakkertok will not be held liable for any impact or consequential damages incurred as a result of a rental agreement needing to be cancelled. A damage / cleanup refundable deposit may be requested for any rental.