- Unlimited access to 80 km of expertly groomed trails that cover a wide variety of terrain, a great change from the parkways and terrain you find in Gatineau Park.
- A good selection of lit trails at night
- Programs that are second to none
- A family atmosphere, with over 1500 members
- Dedicated volunteers who aim to continuously improve the club and its infrastructures
- Discounts at Nakkertok races and at our retail partners
Membership is open to all individuals, couples, and families. Registration is done online exclusively. Members are required to pay a reasonable annual fee, plus additional program fees, and each individual adult member must contribute a minimum of two days of volunteer work per year to the club (4 days per family).
Ready to go?
Find out more about our fees, registration on Zone4, and volunteering.
For More Information
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
It is the responsibility of each club member to be aware of club policies. Please take a moment to familiarize yourselves with the three policies below: