Nakkertok needs a part-time club administrator who will play an essential role in the club operations, member relations and communications.
Are you super organized, with a passion for getting things done in the most efficient and effective way? This role provides you with schedule flexibility and lots of room to take the initiative to deliver value to our members. This seasonally variable part-time job would be done from the comfort of your home office.
- Organizing and coordinating registrations for club membership, winter programs and year-round training programs and events.
- Providing information about the club’s programs and membership to members and the general public.
- Administering all facility and trail bookings using online systems.
- Taking care of all of our club records, paper and electronic.
- And a wide array of administrative activities that make volunteers’ jobs easier, and make members smile, like ordering tuques, and sharing photos and program highlights through our online tools
- It’s anticipated that this role will require between 15 and 25 hours per week, with more demand in the fall/winter and less to do in the spring and summer.
Here are some things that we want to be sure that you can bring to the club:
- A history of showing great initiative, digging in to learn, to constantly improve our processes and tools, to problem solve and take ownership of a problem until it’s figured out
- Super organizational skills – we want to know that you’re happy when you get things done on schedule,
- Strong speaking and writing skills, in both English and French – we’ll need you to connect with our members as well as the general public, through our website, email and other social media channels
- Solid experience using online systems, Google Suite and Microsoft Office apps, including WORD and EXCEL and a keen interest to explore new technologies.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 25th, 2021.
We appreciate your interest and will follow up with individuals whose skills and experience align with our requirements.