Responsible To: Club Manager
The Nakkertok Nordic Center is one of the largest Nordic centers in Canada. We have excellent facilities with professional grooming as well as the ability to produce artificial snow. Nakkertok is looking for a Nakkertok operations attendant to welcome guests on site, collect site access fees, manage the rental equipment and ensure Nakkertok offers an outstanding customer service experience during our peak periods which are during weekends, statutory holidays and special occasions.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to effectively communicate in both English and French
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Sell and receive cash for daily ski passes and rentals
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of Sale system
- Promote all products and services
- Issue and return rental equipment
- Perform minor maintenance tasks around the chalets
Term of Agreement
15 Dec 2019 to 31 March, 2020
Working weekends, statutory Holidays and special occasions.
Hourly rate determined by experience and qualifications
If you’re interested or would like more information, please send your resume to the Club Manager at email@example.com