With the warmer temperatures predicted trails for the Weber loppet will be assessed over the next few days in multiple locations and by Thursday Feb 22 a decision will be made as to whether the event can go ahead.

The north-south trail is currently in reasonable condition with a good snow base and groomers are hopeful that it will be able to absorb the rain forecast over the next few days without significant damage.

We will continue to assess the state of the trail over the next few days and will make a final decision as to whether the loppet can go ahead on Thursday morning.  In recognition of this uncertainty, we have extended the registration deadline for the loppet until 23:59 on Thursday  Feb 22ndREGISTER

Please check the Nakkertok website on Thursday afternoon for an update on trail conditions and to find out whether the loppet will be going ahead.