We welcome out of town clubs/groups to get the jump on the season, with early snow skiing on the Nakkertrak.
- Skiing starts earlyish to mid- November
- Financially affordable, inexpensive local accommodation options
- 3k+ of track, FIS homologated course (mother nature willing by early December) with a new hydrant and gentle trail distance added east of the hydro line
- +30k roller skiing on Gatineau parkways, if minimal snow
- Building available for meetings and storage
- 2 Pisten Bully grooming machines, (one brand new) and expert trail grooming
- Site of the Dec. 10,11 Eastern Canadian Cup and February 3-5, Eastern Canadian Championships
- Opportunity to train with Nakkertok race program Groups, ideal for mid-week training
More Information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.