NakkerCup #1 “Cupid Cup”
How about a cross country ski to lift our spirits and embrace our love of skiing on this unique Valentine’s Day!
February 14th, 2021
Interval start anytime between 8 am and 1 pm – you pick your own start time.
Nakkertok South (5 km Nationals course) or any course of your choice (such as the SJAM, Mooney’s etc). We will have a start and finish line at Nakkertok South at the timing hut, or make your own! Click here to view the 5 km Nationals course.
- U14 and U16 – 5 km
- U18, U20, and Open – 10 km
How will it work?
- You decide on your start time, anytime between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- When you are ready, use your smart watch to record your time. Remember to stop the watch at the end of the race!
- Upload your time at the same link you receive after registration. Race results will be posted after 6 pm on Feb 14th.
Note: We reserve the right to ask for photo proof from your watch for the top finishers, so make sure to record your time. A parent or someone else from your “close circle” can also do the timing, if that is easier.
Steps to take
- Register by February 12th at midnight. To register, click here.
- Submit results on February 14th by 6 pm.
After you submit the registration form (step 1 above), you will receive an email confirmation with a link to edit your form. After you complete your race, from your email confirmation, click Edit response and update your registration form with your time.
Note: Check your Junk folder if you do not receive your email confirmation.
If you cannot find your registration confirmation email, you can also click here to submit results. Results must be submitted by 6 pm on February 14th.
- Respect all covid rules.
- Be aware and respectful of non-racers as the course will be open to casual skiers.
- Honest athlete conduct is required.
- Waxing is NO FLOURO only (ie. Swix CH6, CH4 etc and grip options: V40, V45 etc).