Nakkertok Nordic is hosting its annual sale of used skis/boots/poles/clothing and outdoor gear. Nakkertok members and non-members are welcome.
This is a cash only event
October 21, 2023
900 Av Gatineau, Gatineau QC
- Nakkertok retains a 20% commission of the sale price of items sold, your portion of the proceeds from your sales will be available via cheque mailed to you.
- We accept skis, boots, poles, racing kits, clothing and gear.
- Proceeds from the sale benefit the Nakkertok Race Program.
- Register items you wish to sell HERE
- Please ensure your skis are clean of grip wax and storage wax.
- Equipment check-in times are as follows:
- Saturday Oct. 14 9-10:30 am Nakkertok South
- Tuesday Oct. 17 6-6:30 pm Mooney’s Bay – U14/U16 practice
- Wednesday Oct. 18 6-6:30 pm Mooney’s Bay – U10/U12 practice
- Thursday Oct. 19 6-6:30 pm War Museum – U14/U16 practice
- Friday Oct. 20 6-7:30 pm Nakkertok South
- Saturday Oct. 21 8-11:00 am Nakkertok South
- Items must be registered and labeled prior to drop off. Register items to sell HERE
- Unsold items are to be picked up after the sale
- This is a cash only event. No debit or credit.
- The annual ski swap is the perfect place to find quality equipment for very reasonable prices, for the beginning skier up to racers and adults.
- There will be volunteers available who can assist in selecting appropriate equipment.
And there’s more!
- Club sponsor, Fresh Air Experience will be on location.
- Zizu Optics will be on site with special pricing.
- The 2011, U14 exchange will be hosting a BBQ and bake sale.
- Nakkertok socks will be for sale. A fundraising effort by the 2011’s.
Bring your appetites and cash.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org