Bronze Sponsor: $1000/yr
- Logo will be displayed on the Nakkertok club web page
- Logo will be displayed at the bottom of club email newsletters (approx. 12 a year)
- Opportunity to have tent/presence at events run at and by Nakkertok, including the Cookie Race (club championships), the Adventure Race/Weber Loppet, Enduro Challenge, Thea’s Race, Gear Swap, etc. Note: that this does not include events run at the club but by other organizations, such as the Candy Cane Cup, Easterns and National Championships. Presence at those events will need to be arranged with the organizations running those events.
If spots at Nakkertok run events are limited, priority will be to Gold sponsors, then Silver Sponsors then Bronze sponsors.
Silver sponsor: $2000/yr
- Same as bronze sponsors, plus
- More prominent display of logo on web page and newsletter
- Priority access to additional sponsorship opportunities
- Business will be highlighted in 1 club newsletter each year
Gold sponsor: $4000/yr
- Same as silver sponsors above, plus
- Most prominent display of logo on web page and newsletter
- Highest priority access to additional sponsorship opportunities
- Logo will be on race program warm up jackets – should register by mid September as jackets will be designed and ordered at that time
- Business will be highlighted in 2 club newsletters each year
Additional sponsorship opportunities:
From time to time, additional sponsorship opportunities will be offered to all sponsors (bronze, silver and gold). The additional opportunity will likely be at an additional cost. For example, if the club is making new signs, the club may contact all the sponsors to see if they want to include their logo on the new signs. Another example is the club might offer naming rights – to a day of races, or to the early season Nakkertrack. A particular program (racing, or ENRG) might reach out to club sponsors about particular events or opportunities. Note that if spaces are limited for these opportunities, then priority will be given to gold sponsors, then silver then bronze.
Sponsors should pay online at the Nakkertrok web page: Nakkertok Club Sponsorship
Vector format is preferred (SVG is ideal, but eps, ai, psd should work), alternately a transparent bitmap (PNG is preferred but JPG can work). If not vector format then image should be at least 1200px wide. If required, please email logo to email@example.com.
Please note that Nakkertok has the right to review potential sponsors to ensure that they align with our core values.