Nakkertok’s Annual General meeting is online Monday, October 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM. We will be holding elections for positions on the club’s board of directors, reviewing the club’s finances and considering proposals to make these general meetings easier to run. If you would like to be on the board of directors, please let the club secretary, Steven Thomas know by October 15th.
Notice of Annual Meeting of Members
Monday, October 23, 2023
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: ONLINE ONLY Register here for the web meeting
Notice: This is to provide notice of the annual general meeting of members of Nakkertok Nordic Ski Association for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of the October 22, 2022 Annual Meeting;
- to receive the Annual Report of the Directors;
- to receive the Audited Financial Statements of the Association and a report from the Directors on the finances of the Association during the year May 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023
- to elect Directors;
- to appoint Ouseley Hanvey Clipsham Deep LLP to audit the accounts and annual financial statements of the Association for the report to the Members at the next annual meeting;
- to approve an amendment to the By-laws of the Association relating to quorum at future meetings of Members; and
- to transact any other business of the Association.
In accordance with the provisions of the Association’s By-laws, the annual financial statements and auditor’s report are available at the registered office of the Association and any Member may, on request, obtain a copy free of charge at the registered office or by prepaid mail or by e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 13 Directors may be elected at the annual meeting. With 3 directors in the second year of their term, the Board will consist of up to 16 directors.
Nominations for Directors may be submitted to email@example.com no later than October 15, 2023.