Dear Nakkertok Members,
COVID-19 is of concern to everyone. At Nakkertok, we have decided to take the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Nakkertok trails will remain open to our members and general public.
- All Nakkertok indoor public spaces will be closed, including the main Chalet, J’haus, Blue Room, and Owl Cabin.
- Nakkertok programs will continue, but no coach, volunteer or athlete should feel obligated to participate. Please inform your program lead or head coach if you will not participate. Program leads may decide at a later date to cancel their program.
- Any Nakkertok member who has recently travelled outside of Canada is asked to not participate in Nakkertok programs for at least 2 weeks after their return.
- Anyone who is sick is asked to please not participate in a Nakkertok program.
Nakkertok will continue to monitor the advice of the Gatineau Public Health Authority. We will update our membership if we need to make additional changes.
I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these troubled times. The skiing is still good at Nakkertok, so please come out and enjoy our trails.